What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you subscribe to the VIP Pass, we collect your name, email, username, address, date of birth and payment information.
We use the information that you have given us in order to activate and manage your subscription and activity on the site.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful base we rely on for processing this information is: Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal information is securely stored on our dedicated server, hosted and managed by Smart Digital, Co. No. 10059447, 28 Overhill Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 6SW, UNITED KINGDOM.
Your payment information, including your address and card details are stored securely in our Stripe account, in compliance with their secure customers standards as our Data Processor (https://stripe.com/dpa/legal).
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed..
When you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Rogue Opera LLP acts as the Data Controller for the data relating to your payments which are all processed securely via our Stripe Account, with Stripe acting as the Data Processor. (https://stripe.com/dpa/legal). We also have an account with MailChimp, and in this case MailChimp acts as the Data Processor for marketing communications and tracks your responses, including views, click and opens of emails we send you.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile for as long as the subscription is active and for a reasonable time after a subscription has expired. All users can see and edit their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you including:
- the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it
- in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to us processing your information, which you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so
- in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you’ve provided to us in an electronic format and/or request that we send it to a third party
- the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete
- in some circumstances, the right to ask us to delete your information. We may continue to keep your information if we’re entitled or required to retain it
- the right to object to, and to request that we restrict our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information but we’re entitled to continue processing your information and / or to refuse that request.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘More information’ section below. You also have a right to complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office by visiting ico.org.uk, or to the data protection regulator in the country where you live or work.
How we protect your data
- We consider data protection issues as part of the design and implementation of systems, services, products and business practices and we make data protection an essential component of the core functionality of our processing systems and services.
- We only process the personal data that we need for our purposes(s), and that we only use the data for those purposes.
- We only use data processors that provide sufficient guarantees of their technical and organisational measures for data protection by design.
- When we use other systems, services or products in our processing activities, we make sure that we only use those whose designers and manufacturers take data protection issues into account.
- We provide the identity and contact information of those responsible for data protection both within our organisation and to individuals.
- We offer strong privacy defaults, user-friendly options and controls, and respect user preferences.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
The Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk